- Watching 'Page 3' (Madhur Bhandarker) / I'm not done yet, will write about it soon.
- Testing new Google products and services over at Google Labs. My favourite: Google Suggest (It shows you relevant suggestions to use for your search before you click the button. Great job!)
- Checked out a fabulous website on my favourite guitarist John Petrucci. See it here.
- Sent out an invite on Deviantart to several Bangalorean deviants (Deviantart members) to join the group bangaloreans. I'm planning to start a couple of community projects as soon as we get a few more members, and maybe have a live meet somewhere. We had one last year, and it was great fun.
- Checked out snipurl, a great free service that creates shorter URLs for you to follow. For example, http://snipurl.com/erf7 will lead you to this blog. They also have a service that sends you interesting links by email. I signed up.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Things to do at night...
My brother just flew out of Bangalore, and is on his way back home to Montreal. That makes the house about 70% more vacant, and leaves me with practically nothing to do. So I got home, and after dinner, tried to keep myself busy by doing the following: