Sunday, December 04, 2005

:: Update ::

  • Now watching: Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
  • Now listening to: Weather Report - The Jaco Years (Jazz), Mastodon - Leviathan (Metal)
Whats new? Hmmm... a lot, really. Firstly, its December, which is a good thing, especially this time of year. Secondly, I've been appointed Gallery Director - Skins & Themes over at Deviantart. I'm really enjoying my new responsibilities. Plus I hope to buy some prints once I get paid (the 10th of every month, I hear)...
Also, I'm now using xp, which runs a lot faster and smoother than win2k. I've also installed Photoshop CS, which is a joy to use. My friend Sudhanva was a godsend, patiently installing, reinstalling, formatting, and doing whatever else was required. So sweet!
In real life,
Gangamma, Where Is My Pleasure? competed at Campus Rock Idols, Bangalore. We didn't make it, but it was still fun taking to the stage again. We played Purple Haze, Alive, and Poundcake. We hope to have Matthews around to play bass once Strawberry Fields and InBloom are upon us (16-17 December, I think).
Also, my dad and I picked up a couple of very neat gadgets, namely a PalmOne Zire31, and a Sony S90 Digital Camera. I love 'em both! I'm planning to take up photography classes next month or so, at college. On Tuesday, I'm off to Flickers, a seminar on Indian Cinema. Speakers include Mahesh Dattani, Ashutosh Gowariker and others. I can't wait!
Whats next for Abe? Only time will tell...


2 comments:

indra said...

Nice nice!
good experience, these rock competitions i say !!

Plus hardcore that Ashu Gowariker is coming! Did you also watch his original Swades movie (where he starred) ? Ask him about it !

Oh and also about his association with Aamir Khan going as far back as Jo jeeta wohi sikandar, if not earlier. (AG was one of aamir's friends in this movie)

How much they paying you from devart?

Abhimanyu Ghoshal said...

Yeps, i watched Vapasi at the Mohantys' place. The director had come over too, so we spoke at length about the entire process of Swades coming together. Pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!